Select your prefered language:
Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Website
We are Mail My File
Site is www.mailmyfile.com
You are a visitor to our Site
We try to keep all that we do simple but it does have to be subject to terms and conditions and here they are. PLEASE READ THEM. They've been written to be understood but if you don't understand anything, call us and we'll explain.
BY ENTERING OUR SITE OR CREATING AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE T&Cs
One other thing we need to say is that we do change these T&Cs from time to time and so you must always visit this page to see what changes we've made - we'll assume that you have each time you contact us.
Here are the formal bits
AGREEMENT - This page is meant to form the basis of the relationship and agreement between us and both you and we agree to be bound by what it says. You accept that we have the right to place marketing matter on the Site which may or may not be directed at matters which may be of interest to you as consideration (at least in part) for the services we offer.
DEFINITIONS - There are some definitions at the bottom of the page.
YOUR PROMISES TO US
You warrant and agree that:
- you have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years
- you will have only one Account with us
- all of the information you give to us when you open an Account is true, accurate and complete and that you are not opening the Account for anyone else
- if you have a username on the Site, that name will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name and you agree that we may insist that you change your username if we think it breaks this term
- if you follow any links we have on the Site, you will read the T&Cs on the sites we link you to
- you won't use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our Site
- you won't try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it
- you won't do anything that might cause our Site or System to crash
- you won't steal, borrow, copy or otherwise obtain the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application
- you won't try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Siteits System or the services it offers
- you won't copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own
- You don't have the right to copy or use any of information or intellectual property on the Site, other than to use the Site, unless we give that right to you.
- Either we or our affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site.
- We will have no rights in any Content you store in our System other than the rights contained in these terms and conditions.
You warrant and agree:
- that you have told us before the delivery of our service of anything which might affect its delivery or any advice or assistance we might give you
- that you must follow all advice we offer in relation to the service we offer
- that if we offer advice which you choose not to take we will not be liable for the consequences
OUR RULES RELATING TO STORAGE
- you will not use our service for the transmission of spam, software, copyrighted material, music unless you own all rights to that music, pornography, paedophilic material of any nature, matter relating to acts of terrorism, information concerning the misuse of drugs and any related substances and indeed anything which we, in our sole opinion consider is illegal, immoral, infringes the intellectual property of others, is offensive or which offends what we consider to be common decency.
- We have the right to destroy any Content stored on our System which breaks any of the terms of this Agreement
- Unless we agree otherwise, we will keep any Content you store on our System for a period of no longer than one month after which we may destroy it without notice to or consent from you.
- We may examine all the Content you store on our System to ensure that you are complying with these terms and conditions but we will not divulge that Content to any third person unless you are committing a criminal act.
- We have the right to apply fair use limitation if you exceed what we regard is a fair use of our service and, without notice to you, to cancel your right to access our System at any time we choose without any liability to us.
If you want to benefit from the Site to its fullest extent and if we ask you to do so, you must create an Account which will contain certain personal details. When you create an Account You promise that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your Account with anyone else.
- You will keep your Account details confidential.
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else.
- You will log off when you exit the Account - to prevent unauthorised use by others.
Your Account will be closed by us if you break these T&Cs or if there has been no activity on the Account for 6 months after the last payment to us has been made and you don't reactivate the Account after we have requested that you do so.
If you do anything which we think might be fraud or otherwise criminal in nature, we have the right to report those actions to the Police and any money standing to the credit of your Account may be kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud.
If we ask you to, you must authenticate your email address with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then, and in any such event, we can terminate your Account without notice to you.
If we earn any commission on any transaction in which we are involved or any interest on the money deposited in your Account we may keep that commission and/or interest.
You can cancel your Account with us at any time; all you need to do is to email us at email@example.com
You agree that, for the purposes of the agreement between us and for the Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we may confirm the terms of this agreement and the good and services it is providing to you by email
You may cancel this Agreement by emailing us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to amend any amount we refund to you pursuant to this Agreement if you have used and enjoyed the services we offer in part and by starting to use our services you may use your right to cancellation altogether.
If you are not buying as a consumer you may not cancel this Agreement
PAYMENT & BANK/CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
If we offer you the ability to pay us by instalments you agree:
- not to cancel any arrangement or fail to pay all such instalments
- if one or more instalment is not paid on the date it is due to be paid we may:
- cancel any order you have made with us or stop delivering any services we have agreed to provide; or (at our option)
- treat the entire balance due under the instalment arrangement as being immediately due and payable.
- If any payment due to us is delayed by more than 7 days, we may charge you interest upon it (and the balance due if we decide to pursue the entire balance) at a rate 6% above the base rate from time to time of Barclays Bank plc.
We will not retain any information relating to your bank or credit cards without your permission which will be implied if you make a continuing payment arrangement of any sort with us.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
We can't promise that the Site will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose and that it will not infringe the rights of others.
We can't promise that it will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
Any advice given on the Site is general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances. Unless the advice is given to you as part of a paid for service we offer on the Site, you must take steps to double check that that advice is effective for you.
We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage caused by material on the Site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
Because we cannot know and understand your personal circumstances, we cannot guarantee that any suggestion in any material we provide will cause any specific outcome and any and all such material is provided by way of general suggestion only and not in any form of warranty on our part as to any outcome you may achieve.
The only rights you have under these T&Cs are those mentioned within them. If a right is not mentioned (unless it is a right given to you under the laws of England and Wales) then it does not exist.
We do our very best to make sure that you do not experience any problems but if you do, you must tell us straight away.
We will do what we can to resolve the problem as quickly as we can and without charge to you if we agree that you have a problem.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We never guarantee that the Site or the System will be available all the time and if it's not available for any reason you can't hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, the way it operates and/or suspend it or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You warrant that you have kept a copy of any Content you pass to us for storage on our Systems.
As far as we are allowed by law, we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from visiting the Site and using the System. You use the Site and the System at your own risk.
We do not accept any liability if you are using the services we supply for commercial purposes.
Nothing in these T&Cs excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We don't control any of the websites we link to and so we can't be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
We can never guarantee that a link will work.
If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
If you link to any other site using our Site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions - so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
We've already said this, but we need to make it clear that these T&Cs will change from time to time and we don't have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven't changed the T&Cs and whenever you access the Site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
We've also got the right to change the Site as and when we want to, but these T&Cs will still apply to any changes we make.
- Operative Law - this Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it.
- Partnership/Joint Ventures - we and you agree that this Agreement does not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
- Effect of Agreement - this Agreement supersedes any previous agreement between the parties in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represents the entire understanding between the parties.
- Time of the Essence - time will not be of the essence in any part of this Agreement.
- Warranties - all parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these T&Cs.
- Force Majeure - if something outside our control happens and that prevents us from performing our services then you accept that we are not liable for the consequences of that failure (this includes such things as strikes, riots, fires, explosions, war, floods and so on). If such an event does happen we will tell you as soon as we are able and resume the service as soon as we can. If we cannot perform the service within a reasonable time, we can cancel it and if we do cancel it for those reasons we will refund to you a fair and reasonable proportion of any payment you have made to us.
- Unenforceability - if a Court or other body says that any part of these T&Cs is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
- Notices - if either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to the address that each of us gives to the other from time to time.
- Entire Agreement - these T&Cs contain the entire understanding between us.
Account means collectively the personal/identifying information and credentials used by Users to access the services on the Site.
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site.
System means the storage system or systems we use in connection with the Site.
T&Cs means the terms and conditions appearing above
User means any person, firm or company using the Site for any purpose.
MailMyFile.com - The easy way to share your files!
Easily transfer your files with family, friends and colleagues up to 2GB for FREE.
We also offer a Premium Version if you need to regularly send larger files.
From our base in the UK our service allows anyone, anywhere to send files too large to email.
Here are some of our great features:
All uploads/downloads are SSL encrypted
Uploaded files are permanently removed after they expire
No wait times before the starting of downloads
Download as many times as you want before file expiry
No registration required to use the service
Oh and did we say that MailMyFile is FREE?
You need to be logged in as premium user to access this page.